Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hope Valley Dreams

This, (minus the Full Moon Polka Dots) is going to turn into this. Just as soon as I can get a few other projects out the door.
Ever since I made this table runner, I've been thinking of Hope Valley in terms of circles. Although sewing curved seams like this doesn't bother me, I hate cutting out the pieces cause they're so fiddly and I have to use a scissors.
Hence, I will go with the easier way of raw edge applique and I think it will look awesome. I'm afraid the problem will be that I'll be so tempted to keep this for myself.

3 comments:

  1. Found you at Lily's Quilts blog. I signed up for her bee too! LOVE the Hope Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is soooo pretty and I love your fabrics. The bee is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :) I've had my eye on that quilt pattern too. It will be so pretty with your Hope Valley stack.

    ReplyDelete

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from BlueElephantStitches. Make your own badge here.