Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jelly Filled


I love this pattern. It's by Camille of Thimbleblossoms, and uses exactly one jelly roll. I rarely use patterns, and when I do, I usually feel the need to change something, so this is one of the few quilts I've made that is exactly like the pattern. Wait! Actually the pattern calls for borders, which I didn't add...

I used jelly roll strips of the Kissing Booth colorway of Nicey Jane, then added a bunch of my favorite colors and prints. I backed it with soft pink flannel with tiny white polka dots, which makes it one of the softest and squishiest quilts ever.

I'm thinking of using my Arcadia jelly roll to make this pattern as well. Of course, my plans change daily, so we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt. It's gorgeous. I bought this pattern too. I plan to make one of these soon.

    ReplyDelete

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from BlueElephantStitches. Make your own badge here.