I really enjoyed making this one, since it's colors I like, and of course I couldn't go with the suggested design, but had to change it up a bit by adding some Kona Snow sashing.
I immediately pulled a few of these cute doggies from my most recent purchase. For the rest of the quilt I used some oldies from my stash. It feels good to use up some of the fabrics that I'm not really in love with anymore, and see them come together nicely.
For the back I used another stripe from my stash. Now it's off to it's new home and I'm on to the next project.
Which includes finishing this top.
Can't wait till this one's done.