Monday, October 18, 2010

Bliss


A package arrived in the mail today.  It was such a long time coming, I'd forgotten about it.  Yes, it's Bliss by Bonnie and Camille.  Although I like the looks of this whole collection, I knew that these two dots were must-haves for my stash.  I only ordered a half yard of each, so I may need to go back for more yet.  Hopefully they're not one of those that are all snatched up right away, never to be seen again.


And yes, I ordered the same two prints in the flannel as well.  Can't wait to back some snuggly baby quilts with these.

4 comments:

  1. oooh those flannels looks so soft and cozy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm thinking of doing the exact same thing because I'm so afraid they will become extinct...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin those dots!!!! I just am starting my very first quiltish thing :D I got all the Dick and Jane stuff from Fabricland and I'm just doing it in strips!! Pretty basic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just backed a quilt in the flannel and it is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete

My Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from BlueElephantStitches. Make your own badge here.